Scientific Program Committee
Professor Pauline Maki (US)
- Professor Rossella Nappi (IT),
- Dr Tim Hillard (UK)
- Professor Luciano Pompei (BR)
- Dr Jericho T.P. Luna (PH)
- Professor Shaikh Zinnat Ara Nasreen (BD)
- Professor Steven Goldstein (US), Chair
- Dr Santiago Palacios (ES)
- Dr Fernanda Geraldes (PT)
- Professor Nicolas Mendoza (ES)
The International Menopause Society was born in 1978 in Jerusalem during the 2nd International Congress on the Menopause. Please click here to see a presentation on the history of the organisation by former IMS President Rodney Baber in his Peter Van Keep lecture at the IMS World Congress in Prague, September 2016.
The mission of the International Menopause Society (IMS) is to work globally to promote and support access to best practice health care for women through their menopause transition and post-reproductive years, enabling them to achieve optimal health and well-being.
The vision of the IMS is that all women across the world will have easy and equitable access to evidence-based knowledge and health care, empowering them to make fully informed mid-life health choices.